Dear friend, finally the wonderful Botanical Garden Carsiana can open up to the public! Throughout the winter we have worked with great care and passion to present it to you in the best way!
From the 18th May you can visit us at the following time, which will be valid until 09/06: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday from 10.00 to 13.00; Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday from 10.00 to 13.00 and from 15.00 to 19.00.
The health emergency is not over yet, so we ask you to respect the following indications in order to access the garden, for your safety and that of those who work there:
• Access is allowed to 25 people / family groups at the same time, in case of higher numbers we invite you to wait for your shift in the car, the reception staff is available to give you the necessary information
• Use the hydroalcoholic solution that is available at the entrance before starting the visit
• Don't come if you have 37.5 ° or more of fever
• Always wear a mask to protect yourself, other visitors and garden staff
• The toilets will not be open to the public
• The access to the Carsiana trails has been changed, please do not change direction during the visit so you don't meet other incoming visitors and don't pass the points where bans have been placed
• Respect the safety distance of 1 m
• For everything not expressly indicated here, the provisions of the Government apply
Thanks for your help! We are happy to see you again!